Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Another Quick Lunch/Snack Idea

Here is a quick snack or sweet lunch idea. I only wish I could figure out a way to keep my corn tortilla from breaking apart! I did over-stuff mine though. This is a slightly altered recipe from Betty Crocker. It looks pretty yummy. Thought I would share. I just replaced the flour tortilla with a white corn tortilla. My rating of this recipe is a 3.5 out of 5. Hope it works out well for you all.

Peanut Butter & Banana Wraps

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 4 white corn tortillas
  • 2 small bananas, sliced
  • 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
  • 1/4 cups honey (optional)
Directions
  • Spread 2 TBSP of the peanut butter evenly over each tortilla.
  • Drizzle 1 TBSP of the honey over each tortilla (optional)
  • Top with banana slices and chocolate chips.
  • Roll up tortillas and secure with a toothpick.

No comments: